The Startup Hub @Lot Fourteen.
The Startup Hub @ Lot Fourteen is a location that will attract first-time and serial entrepreneurs and startups looking to scale up into fast growing industries, accommodating 650 workspaces spread across multiple buildings.
The startup hub will be an environment where:
• New entrepreneurs are encouraged and supported to develop their ideas
• Existing startups are encouraged and supported to grow their business
• Investors can readily identify opportunities to back emerging and growing startups
• Successful entrepreneurs can mentor and guide new entrepreneurs
• Events and programs are run to inspire, educate, share with and connect members of the South Australian entrepreneurial community.
The South Australian Government has a partnership with Stone & Chalk, a global innovation leader, as a key anchor tenant and operator of the startup hub for Lot Fourteen to fulfil our ambition to have the highest rate of business startups of any state in Australia.
Stone & Chalk was founded to create a world leading innovation ecosystem in Australia. Together they have helped Australian startups raise over $330m in capital and their community includes over 142 startups, 800 entrepreneurs and 25 global corporate partners.
They have an established center of gravity for the entrepreneurial ecosystem and a proven track record of helping entrepreneurs to successfully commercialise and scale new ideas.
Their expansion into Adelaide empowers us to better connect and support South Australian entrepreneurs, providing them access to Australia’s leading startup community and a global partner network.
Check out their website to stay up to date with news and upcoming events. They will be kicking off the interview process for residency within the new Adelaide innovation hub from July. Reach out if you’re interested in finding out more.